Shop at Bermondsey Farmers’ Market every Saturday for tasty, fresh, local farmers produce; locally made food and groceries.
Set in Bermondsey Square, Bermondsey Farmers Market brims with quality fresh made, sustainable and organic produce. Including award winning producers serving unique dairy, wheat, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian sweet and savoury foods. Fresh bread and baked goods. Seasonal fruits/ vegetables/ juices, meat and dairy products straight from the farmer.
Regular traders include:
- Scarlet Rosita Foods – winners of Great Taste Awards 2012/13, they specialise in cakes, treats and savoury goods including healthy and dietary needs. www.scarletrositafood.co.uk
- Perry Country – fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Specialising in soft fruits when in season.www.perrycourtfarm.co.uk
- Astons – a selection of organic breads and breakfast pastries to include the famous ‘Crodo’.www.astonsbread.co.uk
- Eden Farms – fresh, home-grown organic veg. www.edenfarms.co.uk
- Bloom On – gorgeous flowers to make you happy. www.bloomon.co.uk
See also: Bermondsey Antiques Market
Breakfast at Bermondsey Farmers’ Market
Whether it’s breakfast or brunch you are spoilt for choice. Sit back with the Saturday papers at one of the great cafes and restaurants surround Bermondsey Farmer’s Market. How shopping for groceries was meant to be!