The Bermondsey Carnival 2015 takes place on Saturday 4th July in Southwark Park from 12 to 8pm.
There’s a great line up of live music including local bands playing support for the headliners Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel.
The line up includes:
- Kinetika Bloco and their parade of the park
- Mancie Baker – 1.40pm
- Jo N’Gala Bantu Blues – 3.30pm
- Nine Below Zero – 5pm
- Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel – 6.30pm
- The SE16 Dance Hall programmed by SE16 Dance
Other activities on the day include:
- Millwall FC giveaways and have a go sessions
- Reuben Bond’s traditional funfair
- Food from around the world
- Lots of children’s activities
- Rumble in the Jumble, our second hand market
- Pop up performances around the site
Find out more & get involved
There are lots of ways you can get involved in the Bermondsey Carnival. You can trade, promote your group or organisation, be a volunteer, be part of the giant jumble sale or maybe even perform.